|Title:||Human Resources Associate|
Twin City Maintenance Team (RWK Services, Inc) is currently hiring for a full time Human Resources Associate at our Edina Regional Office. The schedule will be Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm.The candidate will report directly to the Corporate Human Resources Manager.
Pay will be based on previous experience. Benefits include - medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid time off.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting visitors and giving walk-in candidates paper applications (Face of HR)
- Onboarding through recruitment and process administration
- Employee Relations - answering employee questions related to HR and policy, employee recognition, etc.
- Time Keeping - Reviewing electronic time keeping system daily & submitting time to corporate office for payroll
- Assisting the Operations Department with special projects and assisting customers with any concerns
Skills & Requirements:
1. At least 1 year Human Resources experience is required
2. Experience with recruiting - reviewing applications, phone screening and interviewing is preferred
3. Payroll experience with reviewing employee's timekeeping
4. Effective communication through emails, phone calls and face-to face interactions
5. People person - someone who is able to speak with candidates, visitors and customers without hesitation.